- Modular concept - up to three cooling modules (3kW each) are possibleli>
- Cooling water temperature range from -6°C to +30°C (from 21,2°F to 86°F)>
- Ambient temperatures from from +10°C to +32°C (from 50°F to 89,6°F)
- Ice-bank at 0°C water temperature
- Passive cooling of fermentation and storage tanks
- Cooling of must and wine for pre-clearing and cristal stabilisation
- Cooling of rooms and storage halls - with additional fan coils
- Cooling capacity: 3,0 / 6,0 / 9,0 kW (4,02 / 8,05 / 12,07 HP)
- Refrigerant: R290
- Tank volume: 80l
- Electric connection: 230V/1Ph/50Hz // 400V/3Ph/50Hz
- Water inlet / outlet: 3/4" AG
The compact cooling unit ModuChilly, made of stainless steel, is an ideal and flexible solution for small and medium-size breweries and wineries, that only need cooling for their applications.
The unique feature of the ModuChilly is its modular concept: The unit can be optionally equipped with one, two or three cooling modules. Each module has a cooling capacity of 3 kW, so that the ModuChilly can cover a performance range from 3 kW to 9 kW cooling capacity. The missing modules up to full equipment can be retrofitted at any time and very easily, so that there is very great flexibility for the user even after the initial purchase. So the ModuChilly is also ideal for producers who are just starting up and who are planning to grow in the near future.
At 0°C (32°F) water temperature an ice-bank will be built around the tubes which provides an additional, stored cooling capacity and enables a constant cooling temperature over a longer time. The ModuChilly is able to cool water down to -6 °C (21,2 °F) using glycol.