- Units with extensive standard features for outstanding temperature ranges !
- Reversible units (heat-pump), with partial heat-recovery, variable-speed-drive primary pump and frequency controlled fans
- Cooling water temperature down to -12°C, ambient temperature range down to -20°C
- Cooled fermentation of wine, beer and other beverages
- Wort cooling
- Cold maceration and tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Heating of stabilized wine or cold storage of wine before bottling
- Production of hot water up to +70°C for cleaning purposes or for further process applications
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - with additional fan coils
- Available in five sizes: Four models (K402R - 1353R) with one cooling circuit and one model (K1774R) with two independent cooling circuits
- Cooling capacity: 40,1 - 176,8 kW
- Refrigerant: R32
- Electric connections: all units 400-460V/3Ph/50-60Hz
Kreyo PRO is a new series of air-cooled cooling units, developed specifically for the production of drinkable liquids. This range represents the latest technology in cooling, as it works with the new, ecologically friendly cooling gas R32 with low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
The Kreyo PRO units are designated to be placed outdoors for operation between very low and very high environment temperatures: from -20°C to +46°C (for partial load even up to +52°C). The water temperature range the units work with is also outstanding: cold water from -12°C to +20°C, warm water up to +55°C.
The units are equipped with a very large range of features in standard:
• Reverse mode for heating (heat-pump)
• Partial heat-recovery (desuperheater), for free production of hot water up to 70°C during cooling operation
• Low-Temp Option for low water temperatures down to -12°C
• Frequency controlled fans
• Integrated hydraulic module with a variable-speed-drive primary pump - allowing major savings on energy consumption, in particular
in partial load and in periods of lower cooling or heating demand
• Electronic expansion valve for higher efficiency with partial load
• Coils protection grills
• Heavy-rubber anti-vibration mounts.
The Kreyo PRO range is a future-proof, sustainable all-in-one solution for wine-beer-cider producers that need to cool (or also heat) during the production process.