Water Re-Cooler Q+672 - Q+2442 / Q+1264 - Q+2384
Fixed Cooling Unit - Cooling and Heating
63,1 - 243,9 kW
- Large variety of models, sizes and capacities
- Reversible unit - Heat-pump
- Large range of options for choice
- Outlet temperature down to -10°C
- Cooled fermentation of wine, beer and other beverages
- Wort cooling
- Cold maceration and tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Heating of stabilized wine or cold storage of wine before bottling
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - with additional fan coils
- Available in eighteen sizes - Q+672 to Q+2442 with one cooling circuit, Q+1264 to Q+2384 with two cooling circuits
- All models available as standard units (cooling only) or reversible units (cooling and heating)
- Cooling capacity: 63,1 - 243,9 kW
- Refrigerant: R32
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz
This QUANTOR PLUS series is a further development of the Quantor series, which is operated with the environmentally friendly refrigerant R32 with low GWP (Global Warming Potential).
The newly developed copper-aluminium condenser significantly reduces the refrigerant charge of the chillers. Despite, the Quantor PLUS units with R32 achieve higher efficiency and higher cooling capacity than comparable systems with R410a under the same ambient conditions. In addition to that, an electronic expansion valve is now installed in the refrigeration circuit, improving efficiency also in partial load. This combination of a lower refrigerant load in general and the use of the highly efficient refrigerant gas R32 leads to a remarkable reduction of the negative impact on the environment.
The units of this new range are available with capacities from 63 kW to 244 kW. The units are designed only for an installation outdoors, suitable for operation at ambient temperatures from -10°C to +46°C. The rated cold-water temperature is between -10°C and +8°C, (warm water up to +60°C).
The Quantor PLUS units are therefore the solution for wine, beer and beverage producers who need cooling and heating (option) for temperature control and who value a safe, very efficient, environmentally friendly and future-oriented solution.