- Cooling or heating of must or wine
- Biological reduction of acids
- Wine stabilization
- Regulation of fermentation temperature
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Five models: KR-Complete 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100
- Tube length: 2,00m – 10,00m, according to model; the tube doubles itself, resulting in final lengths of 1,00m - 5,00m
- For containers from 500lt to 3.000lt, according to model
- Connections: quick couplers
- Max. work pressure: 6 bar
The cooling-tubes type KR-Complete are especially suitable for the use in small containers. The tubes are made of stainless-steel, equipped with quick-fitting coupling. The KR-Complete is supplied with the trans-parent fermentation-tube for noting the fermentation intensity at a glance. These are set into a rubber plug suitable for fixing into the barrel top hole.
The KR-Complete are suitable for application in stainless steel, concrete, enamel or PVC tanks as well as in barrels. They can be fitted also into full containers. The heat exchange tube will be hung through the opening at the top of the container. Cold water will circulate through the tubes in the system. The cooling energy will be transferred to the fermenting medium and the naturally emanating heat from the fermentation process will be absorbed and removed. The tubes are equally suitable for heating.
The KR-Complete is available in five different sizes, with tube lengths from 2,00 up to 10,00m.