- Cooling or heating of must or wine
- Biological reduction of acids
- Wine stabilization
- Regulation of fermentation temperature
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Available in 4 sizes: KSR 10 / 15 / 20 / 25
- Diameter: 274mm to 364mm according to size
- Height: 1,00m to 1,91m (with another 200mm fittings)
- Serpentines for bigger containers available - please enquire
- Fittings: ¾” female (inner thread)
- Max. work pressure: 6 bar
The heat-exchange spirals KSR, also known as ‘Serpentines’, are made of round-bent stainless steel tube (inner diameter 18mm). Their surface is electro-polished with firm anchorage rods along the spiral ending with stable feet.
A main advantage of the ‘Serpentines’ is their relatively large surface, and with it the good heat-exchange capacity. They can be set for application in tanks, but their main application area is the cooling and heating of red-wine must in vats.
The KSR are available in four sizes. They are suitable for application in stainless steel, concrete, enamel or PVC tanks as well as in wooden barrels.