- Double sided air-blow - large blow range (13m to each side)
- Exceptionally low noise level
- Robust construction: high resistance to thermal shocks (high and low temperatures)
- Improved hygiene through rounded angles (no small corners where bacteria may set-in)
- Sturdy and corrosion-resistant unit, coils totally anti-corrosion treated, ABS casing and stainless steel screws
- Simple installation with easy access to the inside of the unit
- Hinged casing with removable grill for easy maintenance.
- Various models
- Capacity: approx. 3,44 kW – 16,02 kW
- Room size: approx. 300 m³ - 2.200 m³
- Voltage: 230V/1Ph/50–60Hz
The TA thermo-fans with the double-sided air-blow are suited to the cooling or heating of large rooms and halls. For the acclimatisation process, the TA are run with cold or warm water provided by a cooling unit. The cooling unit can be the one used for fermentation control. The TA thermo-fans can be easily integrated into the existing water system.
The TA thermo-fans series are equipped with low-noise high-efficiency ventilators. The number of ventilators in each TA model is determined by its size and capacity.The casing is made of recyclable ABS plastic, specially suited to the installation in damp environments with high water concentration in the air. The TA are fitted mostly with rust-proof components, rendering them suited for installation in wine-cellars, cold-rooms and storage halls.