- Aesthetic design; very low-noise
- Robust construction: high resistance to thermal shocks (high and low temperatures)
- Improved hygiene through rounded angles (no small corners where bacteria may set-in)
- Equipped with one or more ventilators (each Ø 300 mm)
- Housing made of recyclable ABS plastic
- Easy to install
- Four types: SD 35 / 73 / 110 / 148
- Capacity: approx. 4,1 kW – 17,7 kW
- Room size: approx. 500 m³ - 2.500 m³
- Voltage: 230V/1Ph/50–60Hz
The fan coil ventilators type SD are suitable for the cooling and heating of large rooms and halls (room sizes from 500 - 2,500 m³) at positive ambient temperatures. This is done by using cold or hot water supplied by the cooling unit, the units can be smoothly integrated in existing systems. The SD range is available in four different sizes, with performances from 4,1 to 17,7 kW.
The SD is characterized by its easy installation. The casing made of robust, recyclable plastic type ABS treated with acidproof varnish, and the non-oxidizing components combine to make a device designed to be used in moist surroundings like wine cellars, cooling rooms or store rooms.