- Water temperature range from -5°C to +35°C (from 23°F to 95°F)
- Ambient temperature range from +5°C to +32°C (from 41°F to 89,6°F)
- Mobile unit
- All parts that come in contact with the treated medium are made of stainless steel
- Direct cooling of must for pre-clearing or at the beginning of fermentation
- Regulation of fermentation temperature
- Tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Applications in the sparkling-wine industry
- Cooling of liquids with particles such as unfiltered juice or wine
- Air-conditioning of rooms - with additional thermo-fans
- Available in three models: Kreyopack 30 / 50 / 100
- Cooling capacity: 34,0 – 91,2 kW (29 240 – 78 432 Kcal)
- Electrical connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Connection (thread) type: Mâcon
The Kreyopack is a mobile direct-cooling unit, available in various sizes. It consists of a cooling aggregate in the upper part and a tube heat exchanger in the lower part. Both are mounted inside a stainless steel frame equipped with wheels. The Kreyopack was specifically developed for applications in the wine and beverages industry. The Kreyopack is designed to treat any substance from destalked-grapes to wine, sparkling wine, water, cider, fruit juice and distillates.
The casing and cover as well as all parts that come in contact with the treated medium are made of stainless steel. The ventilation grills are lacquered in black. Due to its four wheels, this cooling unit is easy to manoeuvre. An external cellar-pump for the medium will be controlled by the Kreyopack’s control panel. These units are extremely easy to install and very easy to clean – giving the user maximum flexibility.
The cooling units Kreyopack are the economical answer to requirements of small and medium wineries. Thanks to its ability to cool the medium directly, the Kreyopack presents the most efficient way of cooling. The units are available in three different sizes, with cooling capacities from 34,0 to 91,2 kW.