- Large range of features in standard
- Reversible unit - Heat-pump
- Large range of options for choice
- Outlet temperature down to -10°C
- Cooled fermentation of wine, beer and other beverages
- Wort cooling
- Cold maceration and tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Heating of stabilized wine or cold storage of wine before bottling
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - with additional fan coils
- Available in seventeen sizes - Q2424 to Q11066, standard units (cooling only) or reversible units (cooling and heating)
- Cooling capacity: 242 - 1.106 kW
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz
Quantor, the air-cooled units are available also in the capacity range between 242 kW and more than 1.100 kW. The units have been developed specifically for beverages production such as wine, beer, spirits and juices. The modular build offers many optional features which further adapt each unit to its designated production task. All units may be built in the reversible mode to function also as a heat-pump. The Quantor water-cooling units are the ideal solution for winecellars and breweries who seek a reliable and sustainable, long-term production solution.
This new series of Quantor units also comes with stainless steel pipes (water-side) and with an optimized condenser construction for more efficient heat-transfer.
The units are designed to be placed outdoors. Due the elegant outlines of the unit, it can easily assimilate into any environment.
The Quantor series represents the latest technology in cooling and is the sustainable, ecological and long-term cost effective investment.