- Large range of features in standard
- Reversible unit - Heat-pump
- Large range of options for choice
- Outlet temperature down to -10°C
- Cooled fermentation of wine, beer and other beverages
- Wort cooling
- Cold maceration and tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Heating of stabilized wine or cold storage of wine before bottling
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - with additional fan coils
- Available in ten sizes - Q632 to Q2154, standard units (cooling only) or reversible units (cooling and heating)
- Cooling capacity: 63 - 215 kW (84,5 - 288,3 HP)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz
QUANTOR is an air-cooled cooling units series, which was developed specifically for the beverages industry. This water-cooler is a solution which is made-to-measure for manufacturers of wine, beer, CSD and other drinks who need to cool (or also heat), or control the temperature of the medium during the manufacture process. The QUANTOR units are solid long-life base units characterized by their modularity, in offering many features to the user’s choice such as: hydraulic module (integrated pump), integrated water tank in stainless steel, protection grills, electrical protection for areas with unstable networks, and more.
The QUANTOR units are equipped in standard with a flow-switch, high-pressure and low-pressure controller, water filter (supplied loose), micro processor, main switch (can be locked), winter operation without heating, low-noise ventilator. The units are designated to be placed outdoors for operation between environment temperatures from -10°C to +45°C. The rated cold-water temperature is between -10°C and +18°C (warm water up to +55°C).
Full Process Utility !
The QUANTOR units cover the complete bandwidth of process steps and utility possibilities in beer-brewing, general drinks-industry and winemaking: Cold maceration, cold settling, fermentation control, wine stabilization, brew mash-cooling to stop the enzymes activity, cooling for lager storage and conditioning, fast cooling of mixed-drinks and syrup in heat-exchangers (glycol-water temperature down to -10°C possible). The reversible heating units can warm-up cold-stored wine before bottling. Room temperating by cooling or heating the air is also possible with additional fan-equipment.