- Large range of features in standard
- Reversible unit - Heat-pump
- Water tank in stainless steel
- Outlet temperature down to -10°C
- Cooled fermentation of wine, beer and other beverages
- Wort cooling
- Cold maceration and tartaric stabilisation of wines
- Heating of stabilized wine or cold storage of wine before bottling
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - with additional fan coils
- Available in four sizes: Q181R / Q241R / Q352R / Q452R
- Cooling capacity: 18 - 45 kW (24,1 - 60,4 HP)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz
QUANTOR is a series of air-cooled cooling and heating units, developed specifically for the beverages industry for applications in the production of wine, beer, CSD, cider and other drinks which need to be cooled (or also heated) and require control of the temperature of the medium during the manufacture process.
This range of QUANTOR units is equipped with a large range of features in standard: reverse mode possible for heating (heat-pump), Low Temp Option for low water temperatures down to -10°C, frequency controlled fans, coils protection grills, heavy-rubber anti-vibration mounts. An internal buffer tank made of stainless steel with integrated pump completes the unit’s equipment. The units are designated to be placed outdoors. The QUANTOR units are available in four model sizes, with cooling capacities from 18 to 45 kW.
The QUANTOR units cover the complete bandwidth of process steps and utility possibilities in beer-brewing, general drinks-industry and winemaking: Cold maceration, cold-settling, fermentation control, wine stabilization, crush-cooling of brew mash-cooling, cooling for storage and conditioning, fast cooling of mixed-drinks and syrup in heatexchangers, and cooling for carbonation. (Glycol-water temperature down to -10°C possible). Room temperating by cooling or heating the air is also possible with additional fan coils.