- Cooling water temperature range from -10°C to +40°C (from 14°F to 104°F)*
(* -10°C possible at ambient temperatures up to max. +32°C (up to max. 89,6°F)
- Ambient temperature range from +10°C to +42°C (from 50°F to 108°F)
- Unit mobile on wheels
- Highly efficient micro-channel condenser
- Cooling and heating of must, wine, beer and other liquids such as cider, carbonated soft-drinks, distillates etc.
- Fermentation temperature control
- Tartaric stabilisation of wines and biological reduction of acids
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Maturation of young beer
- Cooling and stabilisation of distillates
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - only possible with additional fan coils
- Available in three models: Chilly MAX 50 / Chilly MAX 90 / Chilly MAX 110
- Cooling capacity: 6,4 - 12,7 kW (8,58 - 17,03 HP)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Water inlet / outlet connection: 3/4" (female)
The Chilly MAX unit has a compact design. It takes little space and is very easy to install and to start-up. The units are mobile on wheels. The same as the Chilly shelf-top units, the Chilly MAX is equipped with a with a hermetically closed motor compressor and with a complete cooling water circuit containing stainless steel water tank and centrifugal pump. Also, they contain an additional heater which is integrated inside a stainless steel water-tank.
The Chilly MAX series is equipped with a micro-channel condenser which enables even more efficient heat-transfer. The ventilator is mounted on the top part of the unit, so the unit can be placed near a wall with any side facing it. The side-boards are very easy to remove, allowing easy access for maintenance.
The Chilly MAX is available in three sizes and capacities from 6,4 – 12,7 kW. It is the optimal solution for small to medium-size wineries, breweries, cideries, etc. that mainly wish to cool but that also need to heat their products from time to time.