- Cooling water temperature range from +10°C to +25°C (from 50 to 77°F)
- Ambient temperatures from +10°C to +42°C (from 50 to 107,6°F)
- Compact stainless-steel casing
- Easy to install
- Cooling of must, wine, beer and other liquids during the fermentation process and for storage
- Pre-cooling of must or wine for pre-clearing
- Different cooling applications for production of fruit juice, cider, honey, marmelade, etc.
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - only possible with additional fan coils
- Available in three models: Chilly M-STD 25 / 35 / 45
- Cooling capacity: 2,4 - 4,5 kW (3,22 - 6,03 HP)
- Electric connection: 230V/1Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Water inlet / outlet: ball-valve ¾“ male thread and 13mm tube-fitting for flexible tube
The cooling units of the Chilly M-STD series have a compact design. They are space-saving and easy to assemble. The units can work at water outlet temperatures from +10°C to +25°C.
This new generation of Chilly M-STD units is equipped with an elegant and solid stainless steel housing and with a highly efficient micro-channel condenser that ensures optimal heat-transfer.
The units are suitable for various cooling applications in drinks production. Thanks to their attractive price and minimal installation requirements the Chilly series is the optimal solution for small wineries and cideries that need only cooling for their production.
We offer three different sizes of Chilly M-STD, with cooling capacities from 2,4 to 4,5 kW. Units with different voltages are also available on inquiry.