- Cooling water temperature range from +10°C to +25°C (from 50 to 77°F)
- Ambient temperatures from +10°C to +42°C (from 50 to 107,6°F)
- Compact casing
- Easy to install
- Cooling of must, wine, beer and other liquids during the fermentation process and for storage
- Pre-cooling of must or wine for pre-clearing
- Different cooling applications for production of fruit juice, cider, honey, marmelade, etc.
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - only possible with additional fan coils
- Available in three models: Chilly 25 / Chilly 35 / Chilly 45
- Cooling capacity: 2,4 - 4,5 kW (3,22 - 6,03 HP)
- Refrigerant: R407C
- Electric connection: 230V/1Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Water inlet / outlet: ball-valve ¾“ male thread and 13mm tube-fitting for flexible tube
The cooling units of the Chilly-Standard series have a compact design. They are space-saving and easy to assemble. The Chilly in standard version can work at water outlet temperatures from +10°C to +25°C.
Thanks to their attractive price and minimal installation requirements the Chilly series is the optimal solution for small wineries and cideries that need only cooling for their production. The units are suitable for various cooling applications in drinks production.
We offer three different sizes, with cooling capacities from 2,4 to 4,5 kW. Units with different voltages are also available on inquiry.