- Cooling water temperature range from -6°C to +30°C (from 21,2°F to 86°F)
- Ambient temperatures from from +10°C to +32°C (from 50°F to 89,6°F)
- Ice-bank at 0°C water temperature
- Stainless steel coil for direct product cooling available as option
- Passive cooling of fermentation and storage tanks
- Cooling of must and wine for pre-clearing and cristal stabilisation
- Cooling of rooms and storage halls - with additional fan coils
- With stainless steel coil (option): direct cooling of liquids (active cooling)
- Available in two models: IceChilly 33 / IceChilly 77
- Cooling capacity: 3,3 - 7,7 kW (4,43 - 10,33 HP)
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Electric connection: 230V/1Ph/50/60Hz
- Water inlet / outlet: 3/4" AG
The compact cooling unit IceChilly, made of stainless steel, is an ideal solution for micro-breweries, hobby brewers and smaller wineries who only need cooling for their applications.
The IceChilly is available in two sizes, with cooling capacities of 3,3 to 7,7 kW (4,43 to 10,33 HP). At 0°C (32°F) water temperature an ice-bank will be built around the tubes which provides an additional, stored cooling capacity. When used for flash-cooling, it boosts the capacity of the unit, giving a constant cooling temperature over a longer time period. An additional stainless steel coil for direct cooling of liquids can be
integrated as an option, even afterwards. The IceChilly is able to cool water down to -6 °C using glycol.