- Device for adding Nitrogen to filled bags
- "Vaccuostat"-system for immediate identification of defective bags
- Manometer for controlling low pressure in the bags
- Unit suitable for CIP cleaning
- Control of compressed air and generation of a vacuum
- Automatic cleaning procedure for vacuum circuit
- Chemical cleaning possible
- Sterilization with hot water possible
- Drip tray for filling head
- Pump in stainless steel: capacity 80 Hl/h
- Hot filling up to 85°C
- Filling deviation 5 cl
- Filling level can be programmed in cl
- Automatic volume counter (to be calibrated before use)
- Connection thread: DIN 40 / Mâcon 40
The semi-automatic filling unit KBA 45 has compact and robust design. The units are mobile and made of stainless steel.
The table holding the cartons is adjustable in height. It is also equipped with rolls to improve removal of the filled boxes. The unit is suitable for filling of wine, for hot filling of fruit juices (up to 85°C) and for filling of oils with maximum viscosity of 300 cp (at room temperature, i.e. 20°C). Fillling possible in commercial standard bag-in-box bags from 2 to 20 liters, e.g. Vitop, Press-Top and Flex-Top.
The KBA 45 works in four steps: Lifting of the tap, generation of a vacuum, automatic filling, fixing of the tap.