- Mobile units - on rolls
- Housing completely made of stainless steel
- Instant heating
- High efficiency and energy-saving
- Equipped with electronic control board with LCD-Display for easy operation
- Precise adherence to the set temperature (+/- 1°C)
- Suitable for water only and for water-glycol mixtures (up to 35% glycol)
- Hot water supply
- Warming of tanks and containers
- Fermentation control (in connection with heat exchangers) and for malolactic fermentation
- Three models: HW 9 / 18 / 24
- Heater capacity: 9,0 / 18,0 / 24,0 kW
- Integrated water tank: volume 80 l
- Voltage: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (please inquire for 60Hz units)
- Flow-rate: Minimum 20 l / min
- Connection outlet/inlet: 1“ / Geka (Geka to blank welding-end available on request at extra charge)
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
The mobile heating-unit type HW (open water system) is designed for the quick preparation of hot water, offered in three variations: 9,0kW, 18,0kW and 24kW.
The HW units are equipped with an integrated pump (capacity 2,8 m³ by 3 bar) and integrated water tank (80 l). Additionally: Outlet temperature regulation, dry-run protection, pressure monitoring, wheels.
The HW units can be easily connected to a tank. Thanks to their stainless steel construction they are specially suited to operation in a humid environment such as the wine-cellar.
These hot-water devices are the ideal solution for wineries, breweries and cideries without flowing hot water, or where the targeted heating of single tanks is required.