- Designed for dry yeast activation up to 2kg (PRO) / 10kg (MAX) yeast per batch.
- The container of the Yeast-Booster is large enough to allow sufficient head-space for foam; volume: 110l (PRO) / 450l (MAX).
- A single tube serves for pumping must in and out of the container, as well as pumping yeast mixture into the target tank and also cleansing at the end of the process.
- The oxygenation takes place during the pumping-in, serving to enrich the medium.
- The stainless-steel cover and the integrated filter effectively contribute to reduce contamination by wild yeast from the cellar environment.
- Stainless steel lid with integrated mixer for Yeast-Booster MAX is available as option.
- Complete encasing in stainless steel serves for easy cleaning and hygienic operation of the Yeast-Booster.
- Equipped with wheels, the Yeast-Booster can be easily mobilised.
- Tank volume: PRO 110l / MAX 450l
- Heating capacity: PRO 1,5kW / MAX 6,0kW
- Cooling jacket: Operating pressure max. 2bar (PRO & MAX)
- Maximum medium temperature: 50 °C
The Yeast-Booster is a compact, mobile unit for reactivation, propagation and optimal up-scaling of yeast cells for fermentation. Nutrition management, adding of oxygen and the correct temperature are required to achieve an optimal process. All of these are available in the Yeast-Booster.
The Yeast-Booster is available in two different sizes: As Yeast-Booster PRO for dry yeast activation up to 2kg per batch and as Yeast-Booster MAX for dry yeast activation up to 10 kg per batch.
- Particularly strong and vibrant yeast cells by commencement of the fermentation
- The re-activated yeast cells induce the fermentation upon being added to the target tank
- Saving time and easing the work due to full process automation
- Improved fermentation quality, reduced risk of stopped-fermentation
- Easy process repetition through saved process programming
- Easy, intuitive operation of the simple Yeast-Booster menu